Open a New Ticket
Please fill in the form below to open a new ticket. We provide support to all our customers ONLY via the Support System and NOT via the Comments Section.
Please read the item documentation first.
Many support queries and technical questions will already be answered in supporting documentation such as FAQ's and comments from previous buyers.
Be sure to browse our Knowledge Base Platform, before opening a ticket.
Some quick things to note...
- Response Time: The deadline for a response is up to 72hrs, excluding Weekends and Holidays. Still our goal is to accomplish any ticket faster than that but we reply to all ticket in order that they were created into our support system.
- Compatibility: We are testing our products on multiple themes and beside many plugins. We are trying to avoid main conflicts but can not covered the world wide marketplace. Before report any problem, please test the product on a default wp theme and/or deactivate all the other plugins to be sure that the issue is inside our products and not outside of them.
- Basic WordPress Setup Questions: WordPress has a codex and We strongly recommend using it: https://codex.wordpress.org. Search through that first if you're new to WordPress and then if you still have questions, feel free to submit a ticket. Please just remember that We're here to support our products, not WordPress.
- Weekend Responses: All of us have private life and families and we will like to spend time with them on the weekend. We will try to keep an eye on the support system but please expect a response by the beginning of the week.
- Support request guidelines: Provide details about the WordPress and Plugin versions that are currently installed on Website. Avoid CapsLock text or offensive words, otherwise the ticket and account may be completely removed.
What's NOT included in Item Support
Item Customization or Custom Development
Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio.
Installation of the item
Buyers have varying levels of experience with different software platforms and technologies and getting your item up and running can depend on many variables that are specific to your circumstances. You'll need to have a working knowledge of the software platforms and technologies for which items are created, so item support does not include help to install the item on your server or on a CMS. If you're just starting out or skilling up, try a course or tutorial on Tuts+. If you're after installation services, you can ask the authors if they privately offer paid installation services or you can check out service providers on Envato Studio.
Hosting, server environment, or software
Authors are not required to support issues about your web hosting or server environment, or issues with the software you've got installed on your machine to use the item. Please check your ISP/web hosting provider or other software documentation that you're trying to use to help solve your issues.
Help from authors of included third party assets
If a supported item includes a third party asset (e.g. a plugin or slider), the author of the third party asset is not required to provide support for that asset to buyers of the supported item. Direct your questions about third party assets to the author of the item you purchased.